IsoBuster 2.5.5 Beta - File & Data Recovery Software with EWF support
June 26, 2009
Today we released IsoBuster 2.5.5 Beta. We hope that you enjoy this version.
- Expert Witness Format image-file support (*.E01, *.S01, *.L01)
- Improved support for Japanese text in DVD-VR Label and Title.
- Implemented *.orf file-type recognition for found files based on their signature.
- Implemented *.ncd file-type recognition for found files based on their signature.
- "Do not bother me with this message" option in message when going online.
- Command line parameters: "/nodrives" and "/nosplash".
- Improved error message when it's impossible to open or create a file.
- Improved font support in the editor window when displaying text other than sector view.
- Do not prompt to make a CUE file if the actual image file was deleted after errors.
- The Windows shell command "extract" will now start with "/nodrives".
- Various other GUI improvements.
- The program now prompts to overwrite a resource-fork-only file on an NTFS system (rare situation).
- Fixed double prompt for action when NTFS stream(s) and the main file would contain read errors.
- When tracks are dragged and extracted, but are split into muliple files, all subfiles are now moved as well from the Drag temp folder to the final folder.
- Fixed very rare instance where aborting extraction of a track would cause the next track to be skipped entirely.
Download this version here.
Bookmark this page and share it in your network!