IsoBuster, The Next Generation - Best Choice File & Data Recovery Software
A new version of IsoBuster is cooking and should be ready soon.
I've come to the realisation that I neglected the website a 'tad' lately, and even though I'm working hard, it may in fact look like this is an abandoned project.
Just to be clear... it is NOT and abandoned project. In fact a new version is cooking and should hit beta phase soon. Just be patient a little while longer.
The development cycle has been longer than usual but it has also been a rocky 2 years with ups and downs. Life... you know. On the upside I enjoy chasing my 17+ months old daughter around the room, she's an absolute delight, life is good.
So what is new?
A whole new range of products will be supported:
- Thumb / Flash drives
- SD cards
- Compact cards
- MMC cards
- SSD drives
- HD drives
And ... NTFS of course.
- You will be able to easily see the partitions (sessions on optical media).
- And the file-system(s) in those partitions.
- Use all the features you normally would use on tracks and sessions, but now on partitions.
- Use all the features you would normally use on files and folders.
- Do data recovery pretty much the exact same way as on optical.
- See sector per sector content.
- Extract portions of the media.
- UDF, FAT, NTFS, HFS(+) on any partition.
- Etc. etc.
Well, I hope it excites you as much as it excites me. Time to fire up the compiler again and do some more coding.
Oh, and before I forget, get some social media linking going on please to get the word out. Tell people about it, like it in facebook, share it via facebook or via twitter, post it on forums etc. Stuff like that is really appreciated. Start with clicking the "Recommend" button below if you're on Facebook.
Peter Van Hove,
Founder and CEO