IsoBuster Plugin Support
Since version 2.8 IsoBuster supports Plugins.
Plugins can be used to open or create image files. It is an exciting way to support image file formats that are proprietary or difficult to support. But there's always somebody who can do it,... and now that somebody has a relatively easy way to integrate it with an often used tool and has the opportunity to share it with the rest of the world.
To date there are no plugins yet but that should change over time.
The plugin prototype, example code and information is freely provided to those who ask.
Please contact us to obtain the information and please provide information such as:
- Your name, company (if applicable) etc.
- What file extension(s) do you plan to support?
- Will the plugin be freely available or is it for in-house use only?
- Would you like the plugin to be bundled with IsoBuster one day?
- Would you like us to host the plugin or will you do it yourself?
- Anything that may be relevant or that you want to share.
For more information on the use of plugins, check the help section.